This won't be a long post, but it's an important post for all the world to hear.
I am officially banning Karla Penner from any and all desserts made by my hands from here on in until all eternity. Karla has expressed her distaste for my baking via Lisa's blog and therefore is no longer entitled to any licks, nibbles, crumbs, or chunks of anything I have prepared.
Unfortunately, once this declaration has been made, it is non-negotiable and irreversible unless a VERY public apology is made and Karla denounces her deep love for Lisa's culinary expertise.
I would also like to warn others out there that Karla's taste buds are seriously flawed and I discourage those of you who would dare to delight her with your delicacies.
Oh, and for the record, your taco dip wasn't that great either. Take that!
5 comments:
whew. you are a brave woman and i like you even more for taking a stand. you go girl!
When I read that comment on Lisa's blog I had a feeling war would break out. Yikes.
Them's fighting words, Crystal...
You started it!
wow - i feel like I'm in the middle of this.....good thing I'm so far away.
Post a Comment