Yesterday we were gathered 'round the table eating some good ol' McDonald's when Ruby started asking about Ronald McDonald. I told her who he was and she asked why he was on her cup. I said it was because he was the boss at McDonald's (I realize this is in no way fact but when your 3-year old asks about 346 questions a day, you improvise sometimes). Then she asked why he was on her Happy Meal bag too. I reiterated that he was the boss. When orders came in, he announced what to make to all the workers.
Then she replied, "Oh! He's playful and smart and cuddly."
This time, Chris responded with, "Well......I wouldn't say smart but......."
And I just couldn't get the picture of Ronald McDonald rompin' around McDonald's playing with all the Happy Meal toys and then snuggling up tight to some of the managers, out of my head for the rest of the day.
1 comment:
I too, can't get the picture of Ronnie rompin' around bein' all cuddly.
LMAO!!!!!!!
C'mon Chris. Ronnie always seemed smart to me - especially when we'd see him in the Winkler parade. His jokes were just the best.
Post a Comment